Sunday, March 21, 2010

To Open the Heart Chakra

1st: Go outside and notice everything around you. As you are walking around the block say “that’s the tree, that’s the car, those are the birds chirping.” Do this for 15 minutes a day for three days.

2nd: Just start toning. Let out sounds in the shower. Your vibrations are locked in your throat. Your throat is the chimney of your heart; if you can’t hear the heart you’ve got “fur balls” in your throat!!! Take the fur balls out. Beat on your chest and say “HA”, over and over. It may seem strange to you, but it works.

3rd: Start naming and noticing what you love out loud. “I love a good cup of coffee. I love the fresh dew on the grass in the sunrise. I love my friends….”

4th: Complete the following sentence: “If I weren’t afraid, I would _______.”

These exercises get your spirit re-engaged. They free you from fear lockdown and call you back into present times because when you are feeling stuck, you are not in the present moment. These strategies allow you to over-ride the ego/mind and release the blocked energy. They have a liberating effect on you which you will feel right away.

Give your Self permission to enjoy the process!
~Sonia Choquette

2 comments:

Gerri Galiffa said...

Hi Susette,
Well this was a great one for me again. I love the new site and energy that flows from it. Thank you for you present to the world and to me.
Love,
Gerri

Susette said...

Bless your heart, Gerri! Thank you for surroundng my life with your beautiful Light~

With Gratitude,
Susette