Monday, May 31, 2010

A Fun Quiz

You are here to gather light and spread it to the world

Here is a fun pop quiz for you. The answers are at the bottom.
Get 20 of them right, and you're a Mighty Manifestor!

1. Choose the one that will work best.

A.) I intend that I get a new car.
B.) I want a new car.
C.) I intend that I have a new car now.
D.) All of the above

2. Which will give you the best outcome?

A.) Don't forget to take out the trash.
B.) Remember to take out the trash.
C.) I'll get the trash later.
D.) All of the above

3. Which response will give you the best results?

A.) I intend that there is no more war.
B.) I intend to live in peace.
C.) I intend that I am living in peace now.
D.) All of the above

4. Which will give you the best outcome?

A.) I feel like I'm getting sick.
B.) I intend that my cold doesn't last too long.
C.) I intend that I am in excellent health.
D.) The doctor says I have a cold but it will go away soon.

5. The best arrangement for empowering in a group of people is:

A.) A circle
B.) An audience
C.) At desks and tables
D.) Standing anywhere

6. Which response will give you the best results?

A.) I intend that I have conquered my fears.
B.) I intend that I am not afraid anymore.
C.) I'm becoming more brave everyday.
D.) I intend that I am courageous now.

7. Which will give you the best outcome?

A.) I'm trying
B.) I'm hoping
C.) I'm wishing
D.) I'm intending

8. What is the best dedication to end your intentions?

A.) For the Highest Good
B.) For the Higher Good
C.) For the Greater Good
D.) Any of the above

9. Which of the following are not illusions?

A.) I am 38 years old
B.) I am a nurse (or a teacher, or an architect)
C.) I am from Denver
D.) I am

10. Choose the one that will work best.

A.) I intend to be happy.
B.) I intend that I am not unhappy anymore.
C.) I intend that I am happy.
D.) I wish I was happy.

11. Things may not have manifested for you because:

A.) The timing isn't right yet.
B.) You're still harboring some doubts.
C.) It's not in your Highest Good
D.) All of the above

12. Your desires . . .

A.) get in the way of things.
B.) are in you for you to fulfill.
C.) should be repressed and denied.
D.) are not good for you.

13. You're most apt to build a stronger immune system by:

A.) Taking more vitamins
B.) Eliminating negative emotions
C.) Cutting alcohol out of your diet
D.) Keeping up on your inoculations

14. You can learn things by:

A.) Meditating
B.) Imitating someone who already knows
C.) Experience
D.) All of the above

15. Diseases get worse by:

A.) Believing the doctor's diagnosis
B.) Agreeing that they exist
C.) Telling people that you have one
D.) All of the above

16. If you are feeling down, you can feel better by:

A.) Singing
B.) Praying or meditating
C.) Toning
D.) All of the above

17. The most fulfilling line of work is one where:

A.) You enjoy it.
B.) It helps others.
C.) You enjoy it and it helps others.
D.) You make a lot of money.

18. Which is most important?

A.) Your money
B.) Your joy
C.) Your relationships
D.) Your possessions

19. You are:

A.) Your body
B.) Your name, address, and social security number
C.) The Essence that is inside your body
D.) Your historical data

20. When you oppose others:

A.) You become just like them.
B.) You set an example for your friends.
C.) You are showing them what is right.
D.) You are making things better for everyone.

21. Which one will help your Aunt the most?

A.) Aunt Sally doesn't look too well.
B.) The doctor told Aunt Sally she has fumbuckaruckus.
C.) Aunt Sally has been having a lot of problems lately.
D.) I'm seeing Aunt Sally in her highest light.

22. People working together can:

A.) Move the path of storms
B.) Heal hospitals full of people
C.) Live in freedom and peace
D.) All of the above


My Intention for today is:
I intend that I am answering at least
20 questions correctly
and that I am a Mighty Manifestor.


1.c, 2.b 3.c, 4.c, 5.a, 6.d, 7.d, 8.a, 9.d, 10.c, 11.d, 12.b, 13.b, 14.d, 15.d, 16.d, 17.c, 18.b, 19.c, 20.a, 21.d, 22.d

No comments: