Monday, November 29, 2010


‎Be in a state of gratitude: Rather than being in a state of non-peace concerning any family members, say a prayer of gratitude for their presence in your life and all that they have come to teach you.
~Dr. Wayne Dyer

I have noticed that the Universe loves gratitude. The more grateful you are, the more goodies you get. When I say ‘goodies,’ I don’t mean only material things. I mean all the people, places, and experiences that make life so wonderfully worth living.
~Louise L. Hay

‎Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize 
how good things really are.
~Marianne Williamson


Who knows what is in store for us? 
I cannot predict the future. 
I'm not particularly interested. 
The present moment is wonderful enough.

~Ekhart Tolle

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good post.

Anonymous said...

Awesome post. Really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Susette said...

Thank you both so much!

With Love and Light,
Susette

Anonymous said...

Questo articolo è stato estremamente interessante, soprattutto perché ero alla ricerca di pensieri su questo argomento Giovedi scorso.

Susette said...

Grazie amico mio!

Anonymous said...

Thought I would comment and say neat theme, did you make it for yourself? It’s really awesome!.

Susette said...

Thank you! All four of my blogs are my own concepts!