Tuesday, January 4, 2011



A New Vision for Your Future

by LOUISE L. HAY


It’s time to make a new vision of your future and let go of any beliefs and thoughts that do not support it. You can begin this process of changing your outlook by completing this exercise below.
Take some deep breaths; close your eyes; and think about the person, place, or thing you’re addicted to. Think of the insanity behind your addiction. You’re trying to fix what you think is wrong inside of you by grabbing on to something that is outside of you. The point of power is in the present moment, and you can begin to make a shift today.
Be willing to release the need. 
Say: “I am willing to release the need for _______ in my life. 
I release it now and trust in the process of life to meet my needs.”
Repeat this affirmation every morning in your daily meditations.
You can also include this prayer:
I claim high self-worth and self-esteem for myself. I love and appreciate myself on every level. I am not my parents, nor any addictive pattern they may have had. No matter what my past may have been, now in this moment I choose to eliminate all negative self-talk and to love and approve of myself. I am my own unique self, and I rejoice in who I am. I am acceptable, lovable, and Divinely inspired.
This is the truth of my being, and I accept it as so. All is well in my world.

3 comments:

Gerri Galiffa said...

So very well said. All your blogs are always inspiring to me. I read and refresh everyday. Thank you for the beauty and truth you share with the world.

Love and Light,
Gerri

Anonymous said...

Hi Susette,

Thank you for ALL of these great posts! I particularly like this one from Louise Hay. I want you to know that I value you and your gifts to the world. You are so beautiful & I love you!

Pam Herzer ♥

Susette said...

Thank you, Beautiful Ladies! I can feel your lovely Lights shining on my blogging experience and I am grateful for your participation!

With Love~
Susette