Thursday, April 7, 2011

When you finally get it that the Universe is only answering your vibration, then you understand that if you are victim to anything, it's only your haphazard offering of vibration. The real desire that is being born within you is, "I want to vibrate on purpose. I want to set my Tone. I want to conclude and decide and offer it consistently and then watch the results of it."

The Universe is not discriminating about the rightness or the wrongness of your request. It is here to accommodate all requests. All you have to do is be a Vibrational Match to your request, and the Universe will yield it to you.
~Abraham-Hicks

2 comments:

Gwynnie B said...

So true! The more I'm aware of my vibration, whether negative or positive, the more I'm noticing what happens in my life.

I recently found your blog and am so glad to be a follower!

Gwynnie

Susette said...

Thank you, Gwynnie! I am grateful for the positive energy you share by following along on my blogging adventures!

With Love and Light~
Susette